Moores Park - Grand River

Moores Park - Grand River

Thursday, April 7, 2011



Fishing by the Country Club on the Rogue River.

I got a chance to see a number of cool spots on the river today thanks to my good friend Steve.  I am very excited to learn of more new spots to fish closer to home these days.

I grew up fishing the Northern and Upper Michigan, but after moving to the Lansing area many of my day-trip spots are out of reach.

I encourage other people to share locations that will encourage others to get out and enjoy the beautiful state we live in.  You can email us your links ( hothuntingspots@gmail.com ) and we will post them.  If you do not want to add specific locations, consider some general hints if you wish.

For the select few people who are willing to share fishing reports...  ( BUT ask we do not post the detailed locations - WE HONOR THAT! )

Here are a few other photos of this spot on the river.



No comments:

Moores Park - Grand River

Rockford Dam - Rogue River

Grand and Red Cedar Rivers

Tippy Dam - Manistee River

Old Town - Grand River

Flat Rock - Huron River